background

Monday 25 January 2010

Had a productive day and managed to get my kiln full of lovely pieces ready to make into cards etc. I really need to get my stock levels up and that is my main objective for February. I have listed some new items on Etsy today too, my new years resolution is holding up so far! Here is a link to one of the items http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39263479 Valentines Day is just around the corner!

There is so much to learn on here!! I want to change my background and get rid of the regular template...but not sure how.....and to put links to my etsy/folksy/twitter etc......Help! Ahhh its a learning curve! I have taken some photos ready to go on here, but one step at a time!

See ya for now!

Sarah x


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah!

    Im no expert, but if you need any help with your blog, i'd be more than happy to try :o)

    I have a link bar at the top of mine with links to allsorts of places :o) plus my etsy mini and facebook apps. Have a look around, if there's anything there you'd like to incorporate on your blog, let me know! :o)

    http://littlegreenshoot.blogspot.com/

    You can also get gorgeous backgrounds from:
    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/home.html

    Have a great weekend!

    Chloe
    LittleGreenShoot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm usually ok with things like this, but this site has got me stumped! I will go and check the links now....you're a star!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete