background

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ok, ok, im rubbish at blogging!


I cant believe the last time I wrote on here was back in January! Oh so much has happened since then! Work aside, we have a new addition to our family...Sparky the dog! He's adorable and is keeping us on our toes...he lives up to his name, he's so full of beans! We went to the rescue home and he caught my eye with his big beautiful eyes and skinny ribs, we just knew we had to take him home and feed him up. He's been with us for two months and is settling in nicely (although he doesn't like my workshop, but he will have to get used to it with me working from home!)

Ok, back to work.......various things have been bubbling for a while and im getting back into doing some art fairs and markets again. Im also a new member of the 'High Peak Artists' and Craftworkers' Association' and our work is situated at the heart of the Pavilion Gardens in Buxton, Derbyshire. There are 36 local artists and craftspeople from the High Peak and our work includes paintings, ceramics, jewellery, photography, glass, turned wood, embroidery, calligraphy, lino cuts and etchings. Here is the link to the website http://www.galleryinthegardens.co.uk/index.htm Also, my website has been updated with the current list of the fairs I will be taking part in up to Christmas (ive mentioned the 'C' word already....sorry!) http://www.sarahmyattglass.co.uk/news6335.html

I promise to try and keep a more up to date blog....im just so rubbish!
Bye for now!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment